Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products from SafeStack Limited ("Varelis", "we", "us", "our") or using this website, the purchaser (the "Customer", "you", "your"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale (the "Terms").
- Consumer Protection and other legislation: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any mandatory legislation in your jurisdiction that cannot legally be excluded applies, these terms will be read subject to the application of that legislation, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that legislation will apply.
- Business Customers: To the extent permitted by law, business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Consumer Guarantees Act or equivalent consumer protection legislation does not apply.
- Software Warranty: All software or other electronic or digital products sold by Varelis is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreements that apply to those products. The Customer acknowledges their obligations to abide by such license agreements. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Customer acknowledges that Varelis does not warrant any software or other electronic or digital products under these Terms and Conditions. All software and other electronic or digital products are warranted in accordance with the license agreement that governs its use.
- Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify Varelis against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered due to the act or omission of the customer. Varelis shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services from Varelis , even if Varelis has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall Varelis maximum liability exceed the cost of the relevant original order.
- Refunds: Most items can be returned within 30 days of the item being shipped, provided it is in new, resalable condition. Items can be returned after the 30 day period in compliance with the relevant consumer legislation if the item is faulty or damaged. Varelis will comply with its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other applicable consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded. Subject to any such applicable laws, refunds or replacement products or services will be given at the discretion of company management.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Varelis then Varelis shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Varelis will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Prices, Payment and Title: Varelis's available payment methods will be presented at the time of purchase. Varelis retains title in the products purchased untilVarelis receives payment in full.
- Pricing errors: Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs (subject to applicable law that cannot be excluded), we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
- Security: Varelis uses reasonable endeavours to ensure this website, and any transactions conducted on it, are secure. However you acknowledge that the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet can never be entirely secure or error free. Varelis will not be liable for any damages suffered due to failure, delay, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties on any computer programmes (e.g. those used for transmission of viruses).
- Special Offers: Special deals and offers on this site are only valid for so long as they are displayed, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Cancelling Orders: Varelis reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason or to cancel the purchase agreement after order confirmation, including (without limitation) where Varelis believes the order to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing. If we do cancel your order or purchase agreement, we accept no liability for any resulting damages or costs suffered by you, however we will refund the purchase price to you (where it has already been paid).
- GST: For New Zealand delivery addresses, all prices are New Zealand GST inclusive unless otherwise stated. If your order ships to a delivery address outside New Zealand, no New Zealand GST will be charged.
- Customs & Duties: For any orders shipped outside of New Zealand the customer is the importer of record and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges. These charges vary in each country and are outside of Varelis's control. Contact your local customs office for more information on what import duties or sales taxes may be imposed.
- Site Access: Varelis hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the express written permission of Varelis, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download on this site and the software used to create it, remains the property of SafeStack Limited or its Licensors as defined by New Zealand and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter such content in any way, or make it available.
- Delivery Estimates: Varelis makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforeseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Varelis liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement: Varelis respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Varelis’s product catalogue in a manner that constitutes an infringement of your copyright under applicable copyright legislation, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL);
- A statement that the complaining party believes that infringement of the complaining party\'s copyright has occurred and the reasons for such belief;
- A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf; and
- Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.
- Linked Sites: This site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Varelis is not liable for those sites or any content or information such sites contain.
- Privacy: SafeStack Limited (trading as "Varelis") is committed to:
- Ensuring the privacy of your information; and
- Holding all personal information collected by us in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993 and any other applicable privacy legislation.
- Personal information submitted on this website ("Site") (e.g. where you make a purchase); and
- Any information automatically retrieved during visits to this Site.
COLLECTION, USE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Visitors: You may browse and access information contained on this Site without providing personally identifiable information.
- Collection of personal information:Varelis collects personal information (for example an individual's name, address, and information about the items you have purchased) through this Site when you make a purchase. Such information is collected for the purpose of administering your account, processing your purchases, delivering the items purchased to you, for our own internal records, and for contacting you in relation to your purchase or sending you information about goods and services that we think you may be interested in (including by electronic message). It is important that any information given to us is accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading, as we rely on the information you provide.
- Use and disclosure of personal information: We will hold all personal information collected through this Site in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
- Personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected, and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- Other than as set out above, we will not release personal information to any third party except where required or permitted by law, where the individual has authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Under no circumstances will we sell or rent out your personal information to third parties.
ACCESS TO, EDITING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Access: You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by writing to us at the address set out in clause 1.4 above.
- Editing and deleting: You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by writing to us at the address set out in clause 1.4 above.
- Opting out of electronic communications: If you do not want to receive marketing communications from Varelis by electronic message, you can opt-out by emailing email@example.com.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY RETRIEVED WHILE VISITING THIS SITE
- We automatically collect statistics about people visiting this site to improve our site and monitor traffic. Such collection does not identify individual users and does not result in personal information being collected or stored about you.
- When you enter this Site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. These are text files that identify your computer to our server. This allows us to improve the speed and reliability of this Site this provide you with a better service. Cookies themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you. You may disable cookies by modifying your internet browser settings. However, if cookies are disabled, this Site may not function as intended and we accept no liability to you for this.
- Varelis has used all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to personal information, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of any personal information. However, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and Varelis cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or "hacking" of information transmitted through this Site by unauthorised third parties.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Varelis would like to welcome you to this website, we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer.
The information on this website is provided "as is" and for general information only. Varelis has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. However, errors and omissions in this website and the information on it may occur from time to time and Varelis does not guarantee that the website will always operate or be error free.
Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Varelis does not accept any liability for the use of or inability to use this site, or for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.